I have been challenged to lie to you. I know, shocking isn't it? But I don't like to turn down a challenge, so lie to you I will. The challenge which has been passed to me by the lovely Bridgid at Sort Of Writing, is to list 6 untruths and 1 half truth about me. But which is the half truth?
1. I am actually half mum, half robot. Technically, this makes me a Mumbot. Here's the proof.
2. Approximately a year ago I was attacked by swans and they stole my engagement ring.
3. My poem, 'Ode to the Kitchen Table' is being turned into a West End musical starring Jedward and Kerry Katona. The first three weeks are already completely sold out.
4. While I pretend to be a busy Stay At Home Mum, I actually have an army of assistants who I employ to manage my sprawling country estate and write my blog posts. Even my son occasionally contributes. I actually spend most of my time luxuriating in goat's milk and drinking champagne.
5. My children are practically organic from head to toe and have never been to McDonalds.
6. I am extremely lucky to be married to a real life Superhero.
7. I have never traumatised my child by taking him through a car wash.
So, which is the half truth and which are just blatant lies? I'd also like to pass this award/challenge onto the following, who I'm sure won't have any problem coming up with some little white lies!
Barbara at From My Kitchen Table
Beth at Hell or High Water
Niamh at Irish Wonderings
Lydia at Waving or Drowning
Before you go, head over to the latest British Mummy Bloggers carnival over at Baby Baby. It's the biggest ever (and that IS true!)