I have, ahem, been caught napping again and now have several meme's to catch up on. So in true 'Glee' spirit, I've decided to do a bit of a Meme Mash-Up and cover them all in one go.
So, firstly many thanks to Rosie Scribble, Slummy Single Mummy and Emma K at Mommy Has a Headache for tagging me with the 'Kreative Blogger' award for which I need to tell you 7 interesting things about myself. Interesting you say? Hmmmm......
1. I have a terrible allergic reaction to irons and ironing boards. Just looking at them makes me break out in hives and the only rememdy is to have a nice sit down with a large G&T.
2. I have a terrible phobia of vacuum cleaners and mops. I can't bear to be anywhere near them and hyperventilate if faced with either. The only thing that can calm me down is a large slice of battenburg (I know, very odd).
3. Number 1 and 2 render me practically incapable of doing any housework whatsoever. Isn't that just the saddest thing you ever heard?
4. I have never watched Grey's Anatomy or CSI Miami/New York/Sheffield (they do have one based there don't they?).
5. We are having terrible problems with molehills in the grounds of the estate at the moment. Nothing seems to deter the little blighters and my croquet lawn is absolutely ruined as a result.
6. I have a secret passion for angel delight, especially the butterscotch flavour.
7. The image below is the 10th picture in my oldest photo file (thank you to London City Mum for tagging me with this). It was taken in the grounds of an estate somewhere in Cavan but actually bears an uncanny resemblance to me at the end of this 2 week Easter break.
Thanks also to Emily at Babyrambles for tagging me with the 'Infinite Playlist' meme (started by Liz at Living With Kids) where I have to list my 5 all time favourite songs. Having thought long and hard about this (and sulked a little that I can only chose 5), my 'current' Infinite Playlist is as follows:
Wuthering Heights, Kate Bush: Wuthering Heights is one of my all time favourite books and who couldn't love the piano intro to this classic song.
Come Fly With Me, Frank Sinatra: Pure rat-pack class and the song we had our first dance to at our wedding.
Let Me Entertain You, Robbie Williams: The Robster will always get me on the dance floor with this one.
Walk This Way, Run DMC/Aerosmith: Rocking brilliance
Hard To Handle, Black Crowes: Funky rocking brilliance
Finally, I also thank Whoopsie Daisy at Living in a Toybox for the 10 favourite things meme which she passed on sometime last century (see, I really was behind!). I hope the above covers some of this and if anyone is still awake and wants to read on, please see more of my favourite things here.
I think everyone in Cyberspace already has these meme's so instead of passing them on I am starting a brand new shiny meme all of my own which I will tag hundreds of you with! Watch this space.